Strict: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Early arrivals & late departures are based on availability. Please check with the property manager in advance to see if we can accommodate that request.
-A valid photo ID/passport is required at check-in.
– Please be mindful not to block the entrance to the lodge
– Please do not leave food in your vehicle, as this can attract wildlife
– We welcome you to explore our beautiful lodge and grounds, just please refrain from going into areas labeled as “private”. The property manager also lives on-site, please do not enter their private Unit
– Smoking/vaping is strictly prohibited inside of the lodge and within 15 feet of all doors. We do have a designated smoking/vaping area on the side of the Lodge at the end of the driveway. Please never dispose of your butts anywhere other than the proper receptacles to avoid starting possible fires.
– Marijuana is legal in Colorado, and we are a 420-friendly property. Guests are welcome to partake outside if they wish to
Parties and Events
– If you are renting the whole lodge and would like to hold a gathering or event, feel free to message or call us and we are happy to give you more information
Common Areas & Shared Living Spaces
– These areas consist of the main entry, main kitchen/dining room, upper loft, and ground-level family game room. We ask that you be mindful to keep these shared spaces picked up after you are done using them so all guests can fully enjoy them. To help keep the shared spaces as sanitary as possible, please empty out any food or drinks you have placed in the pantry or refrigerator during your stay
– No guests are allowed to sleep in the shared living spaces due to safety regulations. Due to these regulations, we ask that all guests sleep in the private Units
– We welcome you to use the BBQ grill located right off the main kitchen/dining room, please clean the grill after you are done using it
Garbage & Dishes
– Please put dishes in the dishwasher and dispose of garbage upon check-out
-The upper balcony has some wonderful views to watch wildlife just please be courteous that guest Units are located along the balcony.
– Do not leave food or dishes out on the balcony as this can attract wildlife
-Pets are allowed with prior approval from the property manager. We do have dogs on the
– Coyote Hill Lodge is pet friendly with a 2 dog limit per booking group – On-site horse barn stalls are available for rent and horses are welcome – We do have very well behaved, friendly, resident dogs on the property – Please pick up all pet waste and dispose of it only in the proper trash receptacles
– If you choose to leave your pet in your Unit while you are out and about, we ask that pets are kept in a crate to avoid possible damages or accidents. We do offer a large dog crate in our pet-friendly Unit if needed for no additional charge as well as other complementary pet amenities.
– Do not leave your pet in a vehicle
– Please refrain from washing pets in the lodge bathrooms
– Have a dog that likes to get messy? Dog blankets and towels are provided upon request at no additional charge to help keep the furniture clean during your stay
– Worried about your dog while you’re exploring the area? We offer dog walking services and potty breaks if you need someone to let your dog out while you are out, if this interests you, please speak with the property manager and they are happy to assist you
– Coyote Hill Lodge is located next to and in a national forest so this means we sometimes have bears, mountain lions, coyotes, wolves, fox, elk, deer, chipmunks, prairie dogs, and other wildlife that come through the area. Please be aware when you are outside walking especially with pets, that they sometimes pass-through
Emergency Contact Information
– The property manager lives on site. They are available 24/7 in the event of an emergency. – In each Unit, you will find a welcome book with multiple emergency numbers available if you need them
-When visiting during the winter months, we highly recommend having an AWD/4WD vehicle as it can be difficult without it to get to the lodge on the long driveway. We do regularly plow and maintain our property but Pagosa Springs gets very heavy snowfall yearly. Please use caution when moving around the property.
All outdoor events must end by 11pm on Friday and Saturday evenings, 10pm on Sunday-Thursday evenings to comply with sound ordinances and in order to allow for cleanup and closure of the site by midnight.
Decorations may not be hung with tape, wire, nails or screws in the Lodge, which will damage the venue. All decorations must be removed without leaving damages directly following the departure of the last guest, unless special arrangements have been made between the Client(s) and the venue. Any decorations must be approved by the owners and must be removed the night of the event, by 12 midnight.